PSP Readers' Rides
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bill Boyle
Horse Feathers (Charter Member)

USA
4795 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2015 :  3:16:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bill Boyle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The Readers' Rides section of the PSP website has been neglected by me for some time. It's time to put the spotlight on it again and urge our many readers to provide information to me about their car along with a beauty photo of it. I want to add 5 more before the end of 2015.

For those who have looked at some of our readers cars, you couldn't miss the changes, good or bad in formatting of those early web pages. That's what has taken place as web programming changed over the years. There was little consistency or continuity. My fault entirely. My goal is to revitalize Readers' Rides.

If you are proud of your car, enjoy it a lot and wish to share what you've done or plan to do to it in the future, please contact me by email: bboyle@boyleworks.com

Thanks.

Bill

"Dedicated to keeping the classic Pontiac engine alive."

----
400 bored +.030, forged TRW pistons, ported 62 heads, Hedman headers, 2.5 SS dual exhaust X Pypes, Comp 276AH10 cam, Scorpion 1.65 RR, 850 Q-jet, stock intake & tuned HEI; original owner.

GtoGuy32
Cochise

USA
842 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2015 :  7:27:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bill,

I'd love to participate in Reader's Rides.

Dave
Go to Top of Page

rkellerjr
Many Feathers

USA
1260 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2015 :  08:27:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Email sent

Rich
1975 TA - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR86YT69yeY
Go to Top of Page

rkellerjr
Many Feathers

USA
1260 Posts

Posted - 11 Sep 2015 :  10:14:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Completed e-mail w/pics and write up sent Bill

Rich
Go to Top of Page

Bill Boyle

USA
4795 Posts

Posted - 11 Sep 2015 :  4:58:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bill Boyle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
No email from you Rich? Nothing came in. Please send in 2 emails just in case the transmission was rejected because of size.

Bill

----
400 bored +.030, forged TRW pistons, ported 62 heads, Hedman headers, 2.5 SS dual exhaust X Pypes, Comp 276AH10 cam, Scorpion 1.65 RR, 850 Q-jet, stock intake & tuned HEI; original owner.
Go to Top of Page

rkellerjr
Many Feathers

USA
1260 Posts

Posted - 11 Sep 2015 :  5:34:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK, I'll have to split it up into several, do you happen to know your limit? Most of these are original files and can run 3 - 5 megs in size. I'm sending a few to help tell the story and you can decide what to post or not to post.

Rich
Go to Top of Page

Bill Boyle

USA
4795 Posts

Posted - 11 Sep 2015 :  7:42:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bill Boyle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Pretty sure email is 10 megs only.

----
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Pontiac Street Performance © 2006-2017 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. This Site Sponsored By: