My car made it on TV!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

cortcomp
Coyote

USA
5339 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2015 :  11:07:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit cortcomp's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well, fox sports ohio anyways. I sold it a few months ago to a couple guys who buy, clean up, and flip cars. Half the info he gives is incorrect (it being a lemans t-37, which isn't a thing. And t-37 being a performance handling package, which it wasn't. And it originally having a 350 in it, which i'm 90% sure was actually a straight 6 car from the factory.) but whatever, it looks good! About 3/4 the way through.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR9metdmyZY

Very close on cinching a 69. Found one a few hours away with almost everything i want, and clean as a whistle. I've been pontiac free too long! (2 months is too long with this kind of winter where i've missed driving time because it's been nice and dry out!)

beertracker
Cochise

350 Posts

Posted - 23 Jan 2015 :  01:28:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Used to have a Tempest T37. Agreed, T37 is not a sports handling package and not a LeMans it's a Tempest. The youtube video is bs regarding this.

I want a LS engine in my Pontiac
Go to Top of Page

cortcomp
Coyote

USA
5339 Posts

Posted - 23 Jan 2015 :  08:43:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit cortcomp's Homepage  Reply with Quote
yeah he's more interested in selling it than learning about it. However, with those wheels and a 1.5" drop and fast ratio box, that one sure handled.

In other news, i am at the 99% mark in sewing up the deal on a gorgeous 69...every option i wanted and only 5 hours away. Will post up when she gets here.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Pontiac Street Performance © 2006-2017 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. This Site Sponsored By: