PSP activity
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sixt8bird
Chief Many Horses

USA
1114 Posts

Posted - 23 May 2013 :  4:04:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit sixt8bird's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Is it just me or is this site abnormally busy!!! It's a good thing!!

cortcomp
Coyote

USA
4134 Posts

Posted - 23 May 2013 :  8:00:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit cortcomp's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i've thought the same, means more cars getting back on the road i hope!
Go to Top of Page

Bill Boyle
Horse Feathers (Charter Member)

USA
3926 Posts

Posted - 23 May 2013 :  8:41:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bill Boyle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Postings fluctuate. Many times we have few posting although the posts are being read or at least briefly opened. If you go to Members (above) and click on that link you will see the current tally of posts. If you click on the word Posts it will flip to the registered people who have not posted. There are page and pages of them. We have 28 pages of registered "members."

There are some registered members who merely "lurk," and never or rarely post.

Posting activity is good. It marks the beginning of Spring and dusting off the old wheels or getting back into the project.

"Dedicated to keeping the classic Pontiac engine alive."

----
400 bored +.030, forged TRW pistons, ported 62 heads, Heddman headers, 2.5 SS dual exhaust X Pypes, Comp 276AH10 cam, Scorpion 1.65 RR, 850 Q-jet, stock intake & tuned HEI; original owner.
Go to Top of Page

Blued and Painted
Chief PONTIAC

USA
2284 Posts

Posted - 24 May 2013 :  10:30:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yup. Spring has sprung. There is a Red 68 lemans convertable running around town. Tried to chase him down in the beater but he's moving to fast. I'll try again in a few weeks with the formula.

Think i'll run open headers for a week or so to get the obnoxious out of my system.

Pull a Vid at the drive through.

Bull Nose Formula, 461, R44TS, DEX/MERC
69 GTO-400/670/373/4Spd

Edited by - Blued and Painted on 24 May 2013 10:33:12 AM
Go to Top of Page

rkellerjr
Many Feathers

USA
909 Posts

Posted - 24 May 2013 :  11:33:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've kinda turned into a "lurker" as Bill puts it. Don't post much on any forum these days but I do read a lot of the threads. I do like to post once in a while to let you guys know I'm still around and kicking and doing projects with the car. Hope to see some of you over the summer.

Rich
1975 TA - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR86YT69yeY
Go to Top of Page

RayK
Cochise

USA
809 Posts

Posted - 27 May 2013 :  12:42:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I post a little bit more now as opposed to in the past. I explained to Bill in an email as to why. But yes, I also "ghost" the sit almost every day, and post when I have something to say.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Pontiac Street Performance © 2006-2014 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. This Site Sponsored By: