Computer Folder
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Christ
Howling Wind

USA
1808 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2010 :  11:32:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christ's Homepage  Reply with Quote
For those that has actually read the latest flash player terms and agreed (the only way you can get version 10.1 and future versions)

NOTE: Flash ALLOWS third party software to be stored on your PC
These settings can be changed.....Problem is you cannot open the flash player on your PC to change them......

http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager02.html

Click on the above link....

The flash player setting box/window IS the flash player settings for the version you have installed on your PC.
The tabs can be clicked, settings changed..... One of the most dangerous is the 2nd one "Global Storage Settings Panel"
If the "Allow third party flash content to store on your computer" is checked..... you run the risk of malware being uninstalled.
Also as I have a fast connection/ hi-speed....I've also checked the bottom "Store common flash components...."

Read over the settings carefully......What you allow could have hazardous results.

Flash and Java apps are the hardest for AV software to detect....The above should help you prevent problems..

Don't ask me why Adobe hasn't developed the ability to open Flash while off line...... Sucking up to 3rd party money?

For you non-computer folks. ever wonder how you get viruses or malware here is one source!

Total Jackass
Tribal Scout

0 Posts

Posted - 14 Jan 2014 :  04:34:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A. A doctopus!
http://www.popuwatches.com/

I'm a first class jerk and don't you forget it!
Go to Top of Page

Phil
The Great White Buffalo

USA
7215 Posts

Posted - 14 Jan 2014 :  6:39:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
TTT

Bowties are for Pee-wee Herman. "Chevy": even the name sounds cheap, but not as cheap as your Pontiac will be with an LS transplant.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Pontiac Street Performance © 2006-2017 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. This Site Sponsored By: