New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

1stGenFB
Tribal Scout

5 Posts

Posted - 21 Dec 2008 :  3:59:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all this is my first post.

I am thinking of building up the #'s matching Firebird motor I have sitting in my garage for 15 years. To my knowledge it has never been rebuilt and had about 115k miles when retired.

It has the original 17 heads and is rated for 265hp with a 2bbl carb.

I was thinking of doing a stock rebuild but putting in a hotter cam and a performer manifold along with an edelbrock 4bbl 600cfm carb.

I really dont have alot of workable technical knowledge of motors aside from common sense stuff. I am looking for suggestions on what to do and not to do. My goal is to make at least 300hp and still run on pump gas.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and regards,
FB

nyracer
Sitting Bull

USA
167 Posts

Posted - 21 Dec 2008 :  5:33:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The most important thing to do is take out the engine and install the new type real main seal. The old type rope seals are no good.
Go to Top of Page

1stGenFB
Tribal Scout

5 Posts

Posted - 21 Dec 2008 :  5:37:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Currently the motor is completely dissambled. Installing the rear seal is one of the later things to do, yes? What about cam choices, pistons, rods? I am green to this stuff. Not looking to build a street rocket but I want it to be decently fast.
Go to Top of Page

67drake
Sitting Duck

Azerbaijan
1064 Posts

Posted - 21 Dec 2008 :  9:37:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ken Brewer @ PPR sells perfermance parts for 350's,and knows his build up's. You may want to give him a call. I bought my 400 pistons,rods,cam and lifters from him. Just tell him what you expect from the build up,and he should give you a few suggestions.
http://www.pacificperformanceracing.com/
What rear end gear ratio and trans are you running? That will help people advise what you can do with your 350. Is it a daily driver,street strip car,ect.

71' GTO Original 400 M20 3.23 posi
13.95@102.1 MPH on street tires
Go to Top of Page

nyracer
Sitting Bull

USA
167 Posts

Posted - 21 Dec 2008 :  9:39:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When I rebuilt my 350 I called crane cams tech line for info on using the right cam. They recomended a great cam for me. I get around 20 horses more than the stock cam. I bored the engine 20 over and used regular trw replacement pistons. I had a engine shop recondition my rods. Refit and check them for cracks.
Go to Top of Page

67drake
Sitting Duck

Azerbaijan
1064 Posts

Posted - 21 Dec 2008 :  10:03:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I forgot to mention,you might want to pick up a copy of "How to build max performance Pontiac V-8" by Jim Hand. Great book that will familiarize you to the workings and build up's of our Pontiac engines. It's not overly technical either,it applies to street and race engines.
You can also use the search function on this site,or the other Pontiac sites,to find info that other people have done on their 350's.
Good luck!

71' GTO Original 400 M20 3.23 posi
13.95@102.1 MPH on street tires
Go to Top of Page

Phil
The Great White Buffalo

USA
6417 Posts

Posted - 21 Dec 2008 :  10:46:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The 350 Pontiac is a good street engine if you are careful in your selection of parts. My advice is don't waste your time with the E-carb unless you just want to cruise around and never mash the throttle. They are great carbs for idle and part throttle cruising, but awful on almost anything but a SB chevy. You will hear success stories with these carbs, but they are few and far between the misery tales.

The performer is my second choice on the 350 right behind the 68-71 iron intake. But the difference is negligable as the Performer has no problem feeding the 350.

In the cam department, we have had better luck with the "less is more" rule when it comes to the Pont. 350. We had great results on the street with the 067 cam. However, we haven't played with the 350's of late and there are alot of newer grinds out there these days.

300hp is quite an optimistic goal without going further into the engine. Don't use the 265hp rating your car originally came with. That is a gross hp number. Gross hp ratings were typically measured at the flywheel with no drivetrain, accessories, etc. included in the mix. They were used up to 72, then changed to 'net' hp ratings (measured at the rear wheels with accessories connected). Since the compression was dropped in 71 across the board, many wrongly attribute the drop in hp solely with the compression reduction. So your 265hp engine is more like 175 hp(for example) in todays numbers.

"Chevy": even the name sounds cheap.
Go to Top of Page

72blackbird
Tribal Scout

USA
35 Posts

Posted - 22 Dec 2008 :  01:18:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm building a 350 to go into my '72 while I overhaul/upgrade the 406 in the car now- having a cruiser motor is alot better than my 'Bird just sitting in the garage. I tore apart the 350 and it had been rebuilt (no ridge in the cyl. bores), but the 4C heads (7.6:1 CR) will be swapped for ported no.48s. I'm also running a 750 holley vac. sec/ e-performer (off my 406, but will rejet for the 350), a Crane 272H cam, 1.6 roller rockers, and the same exhaust (Hooker comps, 2 1/2" duals)- I have no doubt this combo will make at least 300 hp, as the same heads and induction with a Crane 284H cam and the same rockers made 380-400 hp and let my 'Bird run a 13.04 @104 mph w/ a 3.08 posi.

There are also alot of new Pontiac parts which are superior to the OEM pieces- be sure to use 5140 forged rods ($240-PPR) and forged s/s valves ($150-Ebay), as these parts are much stronger and will add reliabilty to even a stock buildup. And if you think these parts are unncessary, think again- I've lost a 350 to a broken valve and grenaded a 400 because a cast rod let go, old stock parts do break. Another is Best gasket's Graphite rear main seal ($20-PPR), which seals as well as the old asbestos rope seal no longer available.

My 350 buildup is an overhaul, but if I were doing the full rebuild I'd get some forged pistons in addition to the parts mentioned above, have the rotating assembly balanced, have the block honed witha torque plate, and blueprint the oil clearances. Alot of this machine work adds to the expense of rebuilding a motor, but does go a long way in helping the engine live a long life. The performance parts upgrades also give your motor added insurance when you run it hard (and you will even if you don't race- it's why we drive musclecars).

Geno

Edited by - 72blackbird on 22 Dec 2008 01:21:47 AM
Go to Top of Page

1stGenFB
Tribal Scout

5 Posts

Posted - 22 Dec 2008 :  8:00:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I really want to thank you guys for all the good information. This gives me alot to think about. The car has a 2.56 rear and was recently converted to super t-10 (2.64 1st gear) 4 speed. First thing I plan to do is change the rear out to either a 3.08 0r 3.23.

I already have a performer intake to use but I will take your good advice about the edelbrock carbs. Any recommendation on what make of carb, cfm, etc. would be helpful.

Regards, FB
Go to Top of Page

1stGenFB
Tribal Scout

5 Posts

Posted - 22 Dec 2008 :  9:14:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I also should mention, I have a nice running 1975 400ci motor, 2bbl, 5C heads to work with. Low compression at 7.6 but a strong runner. What would I have to do to bring HP up a bunch?
Go to Top of Page

Phil
The Great White Buffalo

USA
6417 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2008 :  05:35:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd go with a Qjet, although a modest Holley double pumper (<=650 cfm) would work with that 4 speed. The Performer is fine since you already have one. I haven't seen limitations on them until I used them in 400's. The right cam and gears will really wake up that engine.

Go to Top of Page

72blackbird
Tribal Scout

USA
35 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2008 :  12:24:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you run a early D-port (no.12, 13, 16 48, 62 or 670) with some minor chamber and bowl work, you make about 9.5:1 on a 400, get a cam with less than 230 dur @.050, 280-290 adv. dur., 112 LSA like the Crane 284H- the combo will make at least 375-400 hp and still run on pump gas. You don't really need alot of gear, but more carb/intake and headers with duals is necessary to make power with a 400.

I've run 400's for over 15 years and like their balance of power and revability, but my next 400 buildup will more than likely be a 462 stroker combo- I'm looking at a kit with dished pistons so I can still run iron heads (until I can afford the aluminum ones). The cool thing with the 350 is that it can be stroked to 383 as well and made into a high revving torque monster.

Geno
Go to Top of Page

Cobrabill
Talking Dog

Aruba
2881 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2008 :  1:05:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 72blackbird
[The cool thing with the 350 is that it can be stroked to 383 as well and made into a high revving torque monster.Geno

No-it can't.You are thinking of a Chevy motor.A Pontiac 350 is a good motor.But it is a piss-poor base for performance applications.

Go to Top of Page

72blackbird
Tribal Scout

USA
35 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2008 :  6:45:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cobrabill,
Think again, Grasshopper- Pacific Performance Racing down in San Pedro, CA has been building 383 Poncho strokers for a few years now.

http://www.highperformancepontiac.com/tech/hppp_0712_small_bore_pontiac_engine_build/index.html

Geno

Go to Top of Page

Phil
The Great White Buffalo

USA
6417 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2008 :  9:41:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Geno, I believe Bill is referring to the "high revving torque monster" portion of the post.

Go to Top of Page

72blackbird
Tribal Scout

USA
35 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2008 :  10:31:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Phil,
Okay- not the most accurate description of a 383 Poncho stroker, but still alot more power than a 350 would ever make. And I'd be curious to see what a 383 Poncho would put out compared to a 383 SBC with similar aftermarket heads and valvetrain.

Geno
Go to Top of Page

JOHN-M
Buffalo

USA
79 Posts

Posted - 24 Dec 2008 :  10:40:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm a Pontiac man but my bet would be on the Chevy as far as being the better performer. I believe the Chevy has a more power friendly bore/stroke ratio and would breathe much better then the Pontiac combo. The small bore and valve shrouding is one of the P350's weak area's. The stroker kit won't fix that. I have seen some articles on improving the P350's breathing but I still think the Chevy would take it.
Go to Top of Page

PontiacMatt
Many Ponies

USA
1393 Posts

Posted - 24 Dec 2008 :  2:05:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd really be interested to see who'd take the cake in this battle.

*72' Pontiac Lemans* - Work in Progress
Go to Top of Page

Phil
The Great White Buffalo

USA
6417 Posts

Posted - 24 Dec 2008 :  9:12:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd take that 383 Poncho over a 383 SBC any day if I was towing something or lugging around a fat Bonne or Catalina!

Edited by - Phil on 24 Dec 2008 9:13:46 PM
Go to Top of Page

72blackbird
Tribal Scout

USA
35 Posts

Posted - 24 Dec 2008 :  10:19:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
383 SBC strokers are hard to beat, but as I mentioned earlier I'd do a 462 stroker before I'd build a 383 Poncho- and you know I'd tell that Chevy guy it's only a 400.

Most Chevy guys I know are sporrting BBC's or 383 w/ supechargers- 600-750 hp, so I guess we Poncho guys need to escalate as well- an ATI blown roller 462 or IA II 542 w/ CV-1's should keep up.

Geno

Go to Top of Page

mike mcarthur
Pony that Jumps

USA
2471 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2008 :  08:28:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit mike mcarthur's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Even better, tell 'em it's a 350, they'll never know. I'll put our CVMS 474 up against any of those Chevys, if we ever get it in the car.

It's the stuff you learn after you know it all that's important
Go to Top of Page

Cobrabill
Talking Dog

Aruba
2881 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2008 :  1:49:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Cobrabill,
Think again, Grasshopper- Pacific Performance Racing down in San Pedro, CA has been building 383 Poncho strokers for a few years now.

http://www.highperformancepontiac.com/tech/hppp_0712_small_bore_pontiac_engine_build/index.html

Geno

No need to think again.A Pontiac 350 is a good piece for a daily driver.As far as a Performance motor it is a piece of sh!t.Exceeded in it's crappy-ness only by the 326 & the biggest pile of junk Pontiac ever made-the 301.

Performance dollar-wise, it's a complete waste of money & time.

Edited by - Cobrabill on 25 Dec 2008 1:50:33 PM
Go to Top of Page

Cobrabill
Talking Dog

Aruba
2881 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2008 :  1:51:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PontiacMatt

I'd really be interested to see who'd take the cake in this battle.

No contest-the SBC would destroy it.

Go to Top of Page

Christ
Howling Wind

USA
1805 Posts

Posted - 26 Dec 2008 :  11:35:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christ's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Cobra, my wish for the new your for you is to be more positive.-p-My 350 pontiac was a blast I still have it in the garage. It loved a good shot of 150 nitrous talk about waking up a motor. There nothing wrong with the 350 guys it all depends on what. The 350 is a very dependable motor and reliable.For daily driver it great!
Go to Top of Page

mike mcarthur
Pony that Jumps

USA
2471 Posts

Posted - 26 Dec 2008 :  11:44:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit mike mcarthur's Homepage  Reply with Quote
CB, I still say the 265 was the biggest pos. followed closely by the 301.

Go to Top of Page

Cobrabill
Talking Dog

Aruba
2881 Posts

Posted - 26 Dec 2008 :  12:51:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Christ

Cobra, my wish for the new your for you is to be more positive.-p-My 350 pontiac was a blast I still have it in the garage. It loved a good shot of 150 nitrous talk about waking up a motor. There nothing wrong with the 350 guys it all depends on what. The 350 is a very dependable motor and reliable.For daily driver it great!

I'm realistic.I first crawled under a Pontiac in 1966 next to my Dad.I've been there and done it.Again, there is nothing wrong with the 350P in "normal service".$ for $,it just can not compare to a 389 inch & up Pontiac.Can a 350P be made to run "decent"?Sure.But remember "decent" is relative.
If you take what you have done to your 350 and do the same to a 389,400,421,428 or 455,your 350 will feel like a Geo Metro motor in comparison.

Mike-nahh,i still say the 301.They never tried to make the 265 into something it wasn't-a "Performance motor",like they did with the 301.

Edited by - Cobrabill on 26 Dec 2008 12:52:06 PM
Go to Top of Page

Brian Baker
Mongo

USA
1050 Posts

Posted - 26 Dec 2008 :  5:12:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The first F-body I ever owned was a '78 T/A I bought as a roller for my wife to drive daily (replacing her POS 1986 Chevy Sprint). I dropped a 350-P in it with a th350 that came out of my '73 LeMans. Engine was bone stock, save for the addition of a Performer intake, a Holley carb, and Hooker headers dumping into a 2.5" exhaust system. It ran decent, and would still turn the 1/4 in 14.8 seconds at around 90 MPH. We later purchased a '79 T/A (with a POS 403 in it)...I dropped a pump gas friendly 455 in it with a th400. It had 6X heads that I ported myself, a Performer intake with a 750 Q-Jet, Hooker Super-Comp headers, and although I tried several different cams in the 230-240 degree range, I settled on a Comp280AH10 (232/237 @ .050" duration). That car ran high 12's regularly with a 3.23 gear weighing around 4100 lbs. with a best of 12.78 @ 106 MPH.

My point? The 350 got only marginally better fuel mileage (15 vs. 13) over the 455. Had I had to go through the 350 and rebuild it, I'm certain I would have had to perform the same tasks on it that I did with the 455 (save for porting the heads myself), thus the performance per dollar spent would have been far less than what I got with the 455.

Frankly, I don't see the point in rebuilding a 350 unless you're doing a numbers matching restoration on a 1st gen. Firebird. For those of you that are proponents of spending $3500 putting together a 350 long block, you've never driven a 455 that has had the same thing done to it. If you did, you;d be abandoning the notion that the 350 is "still ok, but not as great".

Will Rogers never met a liberal.
Go to Top of Page

72blackbird
Tribal Scout

USA
35 Posts

Posted - 27 Dec 2008 :  02:21:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can understand why FB just wants a 300 hp 350- he likes the decent mileage you get with it and just wants a bit more power. I started with a 350, warmed it up and wanted more power, went on to a 400 and then to a 455, etc. 500+ hp, 11 sec. ET's and 160 mph top end blasts aren't for every Pontiac owner- some are more than happy cruising, or even punching it on a country road once in a while. This is why quite a few 350's still get full rebuilds- they're a nice small V-8 that makes decent power.

I'm looking forward to having a 350 under the hood again- I used to get 16-18 mpg with a light foot. And it will be nice to have a cruiser motor in reserve when my 462 short block is done.

Geno
Go to Top of Page

1stGenFB
Tribal Scout

5 Posts

Posted - 28 Dec 2008 :  11:01:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awesome thread guys! Some day I will probably rebuild the #'s matching 350ci for my '68 FB. For now I do have a 400 motor in there that runs really well. I got it 15 years ago at a junkyard for $350. The thing never uses a drop of oil, I just want to bring the HP up some. All these years I never bothered to ditch the 2bbl carb becuase it ran so strong.

The motor has 5C heads which I think are rated at only 7.6 CR. I am pretty sure If I start messing with CR by chaning heads I could cause trouble in the lower end.
So what would you think if I put a mild performance cam, stock ponti iron 4bbl manifold and an 800cfm rochester?
Go to Top of Page

mike mcarthur
Pony that Jumps

USA
2471 Posts

Posted - 28 Dec 2008 :  11:50:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit mike mcarthur's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The 400 in my wagon has 5C heads, an ancient Crane cam, and a 750 E-carb, ( yes I'd rather have a Q-jet ). It has been running strong for almost 20 years now so yes, I think you would be fine with what you want to do.

Go to Top of Page

Ace-PPR
Tribal Scout

USA
13 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2008 :  10:56:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cobrabill

quote:

Cobrabill,

Geno

No need to think again.A Pontiac 350 is a good piece for a daily driver.As far as a Performance motor it is a piece of sh!t.Exceeded in it's crappy-ness only by the 326 & the biggest pile of junk Pontiac ever made-the 301.

Performance dollar-wise, it's a complete waste of money & time.

Had a customer bring in a 383 Cnevy. Basic 383 with AFTERMARKET cast iron heads and a 232/240 Hyd Roller. Made 423hp and 405 ft lbs of torque. Now that is almost identical to the same cam in our 383's minus 2 degrees of duration. Guess what made more power?? Pontiac at 462 hp and 440 torque. So we beat the Chevy!!! And we beat it with GM heads!!

And we have made more power with a 383 than alot of Pontiac 400's with same cam.

We will be doing a Race 383 in 2009. Don't be so negative CobraBill!! I built this 383 not your buddy BMF!! LOL!!

Been a long time Bill. How ya doin??

Ace

Pacific Performance Racing the home of Tomahawk Performance Products! http://www.pacificperformanceracing.com

Edited by - Ace-PPR on 29 Dec 2008 10:57:43 AM
Go to Top of Page

72blackbird
Tribal Scout

USA
35 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2008 :  12:21:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ace,
Thanks for coming over and giving air cover- for a while I felt like the lone rifleman at the top of a ridge holding off the enemy charging up the hill.

Geno
Go to Top of Page

Phil
The Great White Buffalo

USA
6417 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2008 :  7:19:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Geno, you're not alone. We have had some very good results with 350 Pontiacs in street cars. I think most of the naysayers really stepped over the 350 and never gave it a chance. I still remember one dark night at the Jersey shore and a guy with the 75 455-4 speed T/A that I stomped on the main drag. I had the wifes 79 T/A with a mild 350 and factory 4.9 decals.

Of course, I had to overdo it and let him think it was still a 4.9. A stroker 350 would be alot of fun to test drive if I ever had the chance.

Go to Top of Page

Cobrabill
Talking Dog

Aruba
2881 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2008 :  8:17:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Had a customer bring in a 383 Cnevy. Basic 383 with AFTERMARKET cast iron heads and a 232/240 Hyd Roller. Made 423hp and 405 ft lbs of torque. Now that is almost identical to the same cam in our 383's minus 2 degrees of duration. Guess what made more power?? Pontiac at 462 hp and 440 torque. So we beat the Chevy!!! And we beat it with GM heads!!

And we have made more power with a 383 than alot of Pontiac 400's with same cam.

We will be doing a Race 383 in 2009. Don't be so negative CobraBill!! I built this 383 not your buddy BMF!! LOL!!

Been a long time Bill. How ya doin??

Ace

How ya doin',Sunshine?Yes,it has been a long time.Haven't been back to LA since i lost my "accomodations" in Torrance.And plus,everyone has said,that the LB swap meet has gone to sh!t.
I'm not doubting any of your claims,but the reality is the 350P ain't a good foundation for building HP.If you are making more HP with that 350/383 than a 400,then someone had their head up their a$$ when they built the 400.

I hear everything is quiet from the "Grand Terrace Grenade Builder".

Phil-Naysayers?You mean 99% of the Pontiac world?No-one and i mean NO-ONE has screwed with building 350 untill recently.That includes Nunzi,H-O and any other Pontiac builder.Must be a reason-ya think?

BTW- i'm not negative-just realistic.

I'm making 410 HP to the GROUND from a 189 CI Inline 6.Is it streetable-barely.Is it a daily driver?Not by a long shot.Point is,everything is a trade-off.And the 350P doesn't give you enough in return.

Edited by - Cobrabill on 29 Dec 2008 8:23:41 PM
Go to Top of Page

Christ
Howling Wind

USA
1805 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2008 :  10:07:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christ's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Cobra it all depends on your definition of return.
Go to Top of Page

Phil
The Great White Buffalo

USA
6417 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2008 :  10:32:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ours were always good, low mileage running 350's that begged for cams, intakes and super tuning. But I understand Bills point. We never bothered rebuilding one because it was (at the time) simply an insane way to spend money when a 400 or 455 costs the same or even less to build.

Go to Top of Page

72blackbird
Tribal Scout

USA
35 Posts

Posted - 30 Dec 2008 :  1:07:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It always comes down to budget- which why I went with a 350. I picked this 350/TH350 combo off of Craigslist for $150, and with all of the new parts I'm into this buildup for only $600, including the engine and trans. It would have cost me at least $2500 to do what I want to do to my 406, so I took the less costly path. The best part about it was when I pulled the 350 aaprt to clean/inspect it- it was already rebuilt.

Geno
Go to Top of Page

Cobrabill
Talking Dog

Aruba
2881 Posts

Posted - 31 Dec 2008 :  4:17:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Christ

Cobra it all depends on your definition of return.

When you are building a motor,there is only one kind of return-HORSEPOWER.

If you put "X" amount of money into each of the following engines:

The 350 comes out on the short end of the stick every time.

Now as Geno stated,when there is a budget involved,this is NOT what i am refering to.

Go to Top of Page

Lnelson3
Tribal Scout

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 07 Feb 2009 :  2:05:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK...For those lucky guys that were given a 1-owner original FB 350 with extremely low miles, I HAVE no choice but to work with the 350P!! Yes, I wish my grandfather had bought the 400 or the TA package but he didnt. I have had 2 GTOs and 3-4 Firebird 400s. I know the power that can be enjoyed in those cars. I just gotta stick close to originality with this one without ruining the numbers. So...am I limited to a hipo cam, #48 heads and a Pontiac cast iron intake? Cant that make 300 er greater power?? Louis

LBIII
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Pontiac Street Performance © 2006-2014 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.26 seconds. This Site Sponsored By: