Pontiac Street Performance
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password

All Forums
 Pontiac Performance
 1959-1979 Big Pontiac Tech
 Projects !! any B body stuff happining ?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

mike389
Big Trees

USA
600 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2019 :  2:04:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Liven the big Pontiac part up !! Any B-Body projects going on ??
My new projects prepping trunk for new grey splatter paint, install new aluminum Cold Case radiator, get seats & door panels & trunk upholstered ! then install my newly set up HEI (Thank you Bill) to replace the aging Mallory Unilite which to this point has been trouble free for 19 years & time for retirement !! LOL

PSP B body members what is happening with all your B body projects ?

Mike

Edited by - mike389 on 11 Apr 2019 2:04:51 PM

Merrik66
Cochise

USA
383 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2019 :  03:21:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Mike, have been too busy being dad o we last few years to do much on my rig but have torn down the original 389 and been cleaning parts lately. Putting together a bigger play motor as well. Which one gets done first who knows. Dont know if you remember but I e got a 63 gp that I?m going through and a 66 2+2 Cvt to do after that. But JEEZ! Time consooooooooming! Too much going on but haven?t given up yet.
Go to Top of Page

mike389
Big Trees

USA
600 Posts

Posted - 20 Apr 2019 :  7:01:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Adam
I am glad to hear about your engine projects how you get the play motor going in the GP ! I am right in the middle of the new radiator & things to do before install but sidelined due to my '94 pickup back fire problem. new egr & module & a leaking heater hose & what a piece of crap with the coupling at the intake man. got rid of that junk -went all hose to brass fitting & now reinstalling begins !!!
Mike
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Pontiac Street Performance © 2006-2017 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. This Site Sponsored By: