New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Corncob2061
Cochise

USA
300 Posts

Posted - 15 Nov 2018 :  11:02:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is just a helpful tip for all the car guys that have maybe spent a little too much time in the garage with their car last summer and need to now focus some on their bride too smooth over some of that extra time that was spent in the garage. Take your wife to see an...big YAWN...opera. Not just any opera, because I doubt it is considered a true opera, it is Phantom of the opera. Yes...there is opera singing, but, some of it almost has a rock beat, the set is absolutely amazing. The way it rotates to the next scene is wild. The chandalier crashes, along with tons of special effects. Get out of the dog house, when phantom comes too your neck of the woods, hey honey, want to go to an opera.....

If your questioning my street credentials here, this review is coming from a guy who went to see Smokey and the Bandit three times at the theater a couple month ago....just saying...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SGmuYH_WR4E
Jay

Edited by - Corncob2061 on 16 Nov 2018 08:29:34 AM

Corncob2061
Cochise

USA
300 Posts

Posted - 16 Nov 2018 :  12:27:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
BTW, do not ask me what the shows story line is, I did not know what was going on most of the time,LOL...it was still awesome

Edited by - Corncob2061 on 16 Nov 2018 12:30:31 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Pontiac Street Performance © 2006-2017 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. This Site Sponsored By: