CNC Engraving on Valve Covers
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bill Boyle
Horse Feathers (Charter Member)

USA
4869 Posts

Posted - 20 Dec 2017 :  12:58:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bill Boyle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have a pair of Mickey Thompson cast aluminum valve covers that I'd like to engrave with Pontiac Street Performance. Does anyone know of any outfit that performs custom engraving on valve covers?

Thanks,

Bill

"Dedicated to keeping the classic Pontiac engine alive."

----
400 bored +.030, forged TRW pistons, ported 62 heads, Hedman headers, 2.5 SS dual exhaust X Pypes, Comp 276AH10 cam, Scorpion 1.65 RR, 850 Q-jet, stock intake & tuned HEI; original owner.

Lee
Sitting Bull

126 Posts

Posted - 20 Dec 2017 :  1:19:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Lee's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I know our old buddy Kevin Swaney (Tin Indian Performance) does custom engraving on the valve covers he sells. Maybe he would be willing to help?

LOL, Bill, wasn't you and myself that helped Kevin pick that FIRST cam (CC270H, I believe) that he installed in his GTO? Now he has one of the fastest Pontiacs ever!

CURRENT: '73 T/A clone, boring at the moment...
67 Firebird (sold) 11.27 @ 119.6 Feb. '05 issue HPP
69 Falcon wagon, 10.51 @ 130mph Feb. '10 issue PHR (sold)
72 Cutlass Convertible, first car, owned since '82, now with a 6.0 LS, mild, putting just under 400 hp/tq to the wheels.
www.LNLPD.com
Go to Top of Page

Bill Boyle
Horse Feathers (Charter Member)

USA
4869 Posts

Posted - 20 Dec 2017 :  3:50:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bill Boyle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Lee, Kevin used to tease me over the 270H that I was so happy with. It's been years since I've seen him but know that he's done well for himself in the Pontiac world. I'm no sure whether Kevin engraves other things other than on products he sells. I could ask him.

I was hoping for some outfit near to me. Everything it seems is in some other part of the country.

"Dedicated to keeping the classic Pontiac engine alive."

----
400 bored +.030, forged TRW pistons, ported 62 heads, Hedman headers, 2.5 SS dual exhaust X Pypes, Comp 276AH10 cam, Scorpion 1.65 RR, 850 Q-jet, stock intake & tuned HEI; original owner.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Pontiac Street Performance © 2006-2017 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. This Site Sponsored By: