New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mrgto69
Tribal Scout

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 24 Jan 2017 :  11:57:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Check the gap of your oil pan to center link and see if they are touching or very close to touching? Does your fan hit or come very close to hitting the bottom of your fan shroud? Does your ride the make noise when you put your tranny in reverse? Do your aftermarket headers hit or come very close to your frame? If you said YES to any of these, the cradle of your frame is sagging from supporting your engine all of these years. I have a solution for you? Purchase my frame spacer plates and insert them between your cradle & frame brackets. Made of thick ?? steel, these plates are used on ALL Pontiac engines for the Pontiac ?A? body models except for the 455 mounts. I?ve sold 87 sets so far and those who have purchased them from me (even the GeeTO Tiger has it!) said they cured the embarrassing noise that their ride made while at car shows. For only $45 (shipping included) you can have this set delivered to you via USPS Priority mail to your door. Contact Mike by sending an e-mail to mike@mrgto.com or calling/text at 215-896-5379 and recite this #MSGTO69. Thanks & Happy motoring..!

Phil
The Great White Buffalo

USA
7215 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2017 :  12:08:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Interesting. Can you post photos of these and any install photos? A picture is worth a thousand words..

Bowties are for Pee-wee Herman. "Chevy": even the name sounds cheap, but not as cheap as your Pontiac will be with an LS transplant.
Go to Top of Page

Scott J
Buffalo

USA
61 Posts

Posted - 18 Jun 2017 :  5:39:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Riiiiiiiiiiiight.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: