New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

79FORMULA400
Buffalo

USA
75 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2016 :  12:19:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
6x-8 Bare Large Valve Screw in Stud heads that have been blasted and pressure checked. Have been sitting for a bit bare so will need a good cleaning. No visible cracks, all spark plug holes and other threads look to be in good shape.
$150 Plus Shipping. (Roughly $100)
Location is Southwest VA. (24088)
Also have a set of complete 6x-8's that came off of a running engine ready to bolt up and go. One bad exhaust bolt hole that the threads look crossed in. Will likely need a Helicoil.
Would take 250 For those.

Also Have a 455 Block that needs a sleeve in 2 or possibly 3 cylinders. Has been Align Honed, Zero Decked and Bored .060 in a 4 Axis RMC-V30 CNC Machine. Have sonic check sheet on it as well. (Thinnest wall was around .150 on major thrust side before boring) Not really sure how to price it it's a 74 drilled for 4 bolt main caps. Also have factory crankshaft that will go with it. Needs turned.

Factory HEI base with MSD Cap and Rotor. $40 (Had Oil entering the cap base???)
Set of Lakewood Chrome "Slapper bars" that were on my 79 for a few months $30
Factory Non Cracked Flexplate and bolts that came off my 400... Make offer
Good BOP TH-350 with B&M shift kit that came out of my 79... $100
Brand New Front Leaf Spring Eyelet bushings for 70-81 F body
Factory Front Bumper with the Styrofoam stuff still on it in good shape... Make offer

Not getting out of the hobby I just have too many other projects and would like to free up some cash for my 79. Would be willing to trade all of this stuff or possibly some of it for a good set of 72-85(ish CC) Large valve heads. Or Possibly a good used set of Edelbrocks or another used pair of Aluminum Heads.

Also looking for a 63-65 Ford Falcon Roller. (Yeah I know this is a Pontiac site but most of us have other classics or know a guy....60's Fords are my other obsession) (May trade all of this for a decent roller. Can add cash on top)
Will take Pics Upon request. Most of this stuff will go up on Ebay for a higher price in a few weeks. Trying to give the Pontiac Guys a shot at it first.

1979 Formula 400 WS6, 1973 400 engine 4X Heads. Summit 2801 Cam, 8AN Fuel System,Edelbrock Performer MSD Dist, 6AL-2 Holley 750 Double Pumper,Super T-10, McLeod Super Street Pro, LSD Rear.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Pontiac Street Performance © 2006-2017 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. This Site Sponsored By: